Search This Blog

Sunday 17 April 2011

Busy days :)

Ladies, this week my blog is bought to you from the comfort of my restored Chesterfield sofa, complete with me wearing my, not so stylish, comfies, drinking tea. Its been a long hard week and I have no energy left at the moment. This week has seen the launch of my new business venture 'Sunflower Event Hair and Makeup' (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Sunflower-Event-Hair-and-Make-Up/121062614635732), the end of year audit in my day job, 2 engagement parties and my sister came to stay! What a week.....

The week started well with an amazing launch of the business, I was overwhelmed with all the love and support from family and friends.Himself kindly designed the logo (under my watchful eye!!) and put up with me working crazy hours. Bookings have been rolling in nicely and the word seems to be spreading, its all very exciting!! Thank goodness for the IPhone, its the only way I can keep up with the emails, Tweets and my facebook page.Its a brave step and an exciting one, I will keep you all updated as things progress.

As I mentioned in my last post, I ventured to the hairdressers to try and curb these bad hair days. My hairdresser swiftly snipped in a full, chunky fringe and a chocolate cherry colour was put on. Results as we speak are good, my hair looks thicker and definitely stylish, I hope it lasts!!

Plans are underway this week for my big 30, it looks like Hollywood, Vegas and San Fran will be seeing mine and my sisters pretty faces next year!! Exciting times :)

No chance for any shopping this week and no time in the sun so lots of people watching from the office window for me. Just one style tip - if you need Ugg boots, a cable knit cardie and scarf with your shorts its far to cold to be wearing them!!!

Catch you beautiful people next week xX

No comments:

Post a Comment